We are an “Information Hub” for our members, and in particular for start-ups and companies aiming at becoming more sustainable and investing in new technologies and in the digitalisation of their sector. As the main priority of our Network, in the year 2021 and the first half (H1) of 2022, we have identified the need to support discussions with high level experts, about the EU and national initiatives in the context of the EU Green Deal and the European Digital Strategy.
We are involded in a wide range of activities, including webinars, workshops and events, both at the national and European level and, through our network, we are very glad to facilitate the sustainable development, green growth and economic transition, with a focus on the below topics:
- Circular Economy
- Agri tech and Sustainable Food
- Biodiversity & Forests
- Digitalisation of transversal sectors
- Smart Mobility
- Packaging & Textiles
- Waste: separate collection & labelling
- Softwares and digital platforms
- E-Health and Data Space.
In spring 2021, the EU Member States presented their Recovery and Resilience Plans to mitigate the economic and social impact of the coronavirus pandemic and make our society more sustainable, resilient and better prepared for the challenges and opportunities of the green and digital transitions.
The green transition plays a central role:
Member states should devote at least 37% of their total expenditure to investments and reforms that support climate objectives; and a minimum of 20% of expenditure should support the digital transition.
To protect, restore and enhance the environmental quality and ensure the sustainable development, for a clean and healthy environment for present and future generations.
Circular Economy & Green Growth
We encourage catalysed investments and innovation which underpin sustainable growth and give rise to inclusive economic opportunities.
We support the environmental transition towards circular business models and we advocate for ensuring the protection of the ecosystems. We believe that in the context of the economic recovery the protection of the environmental assets should be considered as the main priority of the national and international agenda.
- We are a non-profit, independent organisation that advocates for the environment and sustainable innovation.
- We promote objective decisions based on the best available scientific evidence and high level information open for all.
- We strive continuously for improvement and excellence through learning and development, which we believe should always be participative.
- We are innovative, multicultural and open to new and flexible ways of working and engaging with stakeholders.
- We make a difference by working with others to build trust, broaden our networks and partnerships.
- We support, trust and value our Network and empower each other to deliver effective and positive outcomes.
- We constructively challenge and encourage each other, always trying to do more, and better, as a community!